From incredibly successful entrepreneurs obsessed with design to new looks for your desktop, here are 10 design and creative links that are guaranteed to make your Monday morning a bit more interesting.
- From the CEO of Slack to the co-founder of DryBar, meet four incredibly successful entrepreneurs obsessed with design.
- 2017 typography trends to note.
- These are the top design destinations for July 2017- and one is very unexpected.
- This Batuk video was cool way before Boomerang’s were all the rage.
- Watch a dark animation that explores the disruptive nature of change in our every day lives.
- This Instagram food series is very real, raw, and inspiring thousands of commuters in London by the hour.
- New uplifting looks for your desktop.
- Why the Rangefinder camera is back in the spotlight.
- Never mind Millennials, meet Gen Z: the demographic born between 1996-2010, who are driving the Youtube and social media influencer craze.
- Two file formats photographs must understand how to use properly.
Milton Glaser's Design Book, A New Animation Film Festival, & More Creative News
On Demand and On Time!
Live Painting That Combines Dance and Design, Poetry in Marketing & More News to Know
Social Media Trends: A Year In Review & What's To Come
A Note From Village Print & Media
Angst Over Papyrus, Animated Oil Paintings, & More Creative News