Vedia is currently seeking a talented and hardworking Design & Media Intern to join our team for the fall of 2017! This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced creative environment and gain valuable experience that goes beyond the classroom. Please note that this is an unpaid internship for school credit only. Here are the details:
- Rising junior or senior in college working towards a degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Media Arts & Design, Video Production, Digital Marketing, or related field
- Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; blogging, copywriting, and/or SEO experience is a huge plus
- Social media savvy with experience using and creating original content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn; data and analytics experience is a huge plus
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a positive attitude; able to take direction while offering strong initiative
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful; able to handle multiple high priority projects and work under tight deadlines
- Strong samples of work showcasing graphic design, blogging, animation, video production, and/or web design & development
- Assist the Vedia team with a wide array of creative projects and marketing initiatives
- Adhere to graphic standards and clearly defined brand guidelines
- Assist with on-site photography and film shoots
- Retouching photos, properly sourcing imagery, and preparing final files for digital purposes
- Contribute to Vedia’s social media accounts and blog by means of researching, writing, and preparing original content
- Departmental administrative work including phone calls, email correspondence, file management, data entry, etc.
If interested, please apply via this form and include your resume, cover letter, and a link to your portfolio or samples of your work. Incomplete applications will not be considered. Good luck!