From IKEA’s ARKit app to animated Snapchat bitmojis, see what creative news has recently caught our attention in the world of design & media!
- This mapping interface, described as “Tinder, but for humanitarian relief,” is saving lives
- IKEA Place, the retailer’s first ARKit app, creates lifelike pictures of furniture in your home
- 10 reasons why it’s an awesome time to study graphic design
- Apple’s controversial iPhone X unlocks your phone by simply looking at you
- Snapchat’s quirky Bitmoji avatars now come with their own 3D animations
Women Lead Oscar Nominations for Best Animated Feature & More News To Know
IBM Gets A New Typeface, Netflix Posters Re-Imagined With Dogs, & More Creative News
What's So Special About Specialty Printing?
The Creative Process Behind The New Vedia Website
Print Magazine Ceases Print, Stop-Motion Animation Leads 2018, & More News To Know
Give the Gift of a Gift Box!