by Emily McNally
From angst over the Papyrus font to 65,000 animated oil paintings, see what creative news has recently caught our attention in the world of design & media!
- Google is turning Stranger Things characters into adorable augmented reality stickers
- Ryan Gosling is every graphic designer in this SNL sketch about Avatar’s Papyrus logo
- How Uber, Lyft, and Zappos are helping victims of the Las Vegas shooting
- 65,000 oil paintings were animated to create this film celebrating the life of Vincent Van Gogh
- Graphic designer Deborah Adler partners with CVS to improve prescription labels
Happy Halloween! Stranger Things Playlist, NYC Parade, & More News to Know
On Demand and On Time!
5 Design Exhibits To See In NYC This Winter
Pantone's Color of the Year 2018, Chobani Yogurt's New Look, And What Net Neutrality Means For Desig...
Wes Anderson Sets IRL, Humans Of New York Trailer, & More Creative News
Design & Creative Links To Make Your Monday More Interesting