by Emily McNally
From angst over the Papyrus font to 65,000 animated oil paintings, see what creative news has recently caught our attention in the world of design & media!
- Google is turning Stranger Things characters into adorable augmented reality stickers
- Ryan Gosling is every graphic designer in this SNL sketch about Avatar’s Papyrus logo
- How Uber, Lyft, and Zappos are helping victims of the Las Vegas shooting
- 65,000 oil paintings were animated to create this film celebrating the life of Vincent Van Gogh
- Graphic designer Deborah Adler partners with CVS to improve prescription labels
Design & Creative Links To Make Your Monday More Interesting
Print Magazine Ceases Print, Stop-Motion Animation Leads 2018, & More News To Know
Women Lead Oscar Nominations for Best Animated Feature & More News To Know
5 Design Exhibits To See In NYC This Winter
Happy Halloween! Stranger Things Playlist, NYC Parade, & More News to Know
Give the Gift of a Gift Box!