Google launches its own 3D clip art library, Twitter has given us 280 characters, augmented reality is coming to Amazon, and other interesting creative news:
- Google launches its own clip art library with 3D images called Poly
- A new AI photo scaling system produces incredibly high-quality photos out of blurry ones
- Amazon’s new AR feature wants to change Black Friday shopping
- Do consumers like a logo as much as marketers do?
- Twitter gives us a 280 character limit
Happy Halloween! Stranger Things Playlist, NYC Parade, & More News to Know
The Creative Process Behind The New Vedia Website
IBM Gets A New Typeface, Netflix Posters Re-Imagined With Dogs, & More Creative News
Design & Creative Links To Make Your Monday More Interesting
Video Market From Home!
Angst Over Papyrus, Animated Oil Paintings, & More Creative News