The Creative Project Manager is responsible for planning and scheduling design projects with clientele across various industries. Client/vendor management, record keeping and RFP (request for proposal) writing are the most important day to day responsibilities of this role. This PM must be able to identify the skills and resources from the internal/external
creative team to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Lead project intake process from clients and sales reps
- Develop project scopes and objectives while ensuring technical feasibility
- Formal proposal writing for creative, print and fabrication projects
- Coordinates internal and external resources for the flawless execution of projects
- Develops detailed project plan to track daily/weekly/monthly progress
- Daily data input of project tasks into project management software
- Create project invoices and purchase orders with detailed descriptions
- Work with bookkeeper and sales reps to close out work orders
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation along with asset folders
- Build a strong relationship with clientele to secure future work
- Bring new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns, and marketing messages
- Communicate with vendors to negotiate better pricing and structure deliverables
- Strong understanding of graphic design, typography, animation, photography, videography, web development, social media, print production and fabrication.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively from inception to completion.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to compile, analyze, and reportproject results along with forwarding plan feedback and updates.
- Ability to interact with employees, vendors, external personnel in a professional manner.
- Ability to effectively manage tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be diligent and persistent in follow-up and completion of multiple projects by monitoring each participating department.
- Capable of multi-tasking and meeting tight deadlines.
- Excel in communication and interpersonal skills especially in collaborating with bookkeeper and sales representatives.
- Able to function in a super fast-paced environment.
- Strong working knowledge of Windows operating system (our office does not use Apple products).
- Possess the desire to advance creative writing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated history leading a team from project conception through implementation
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Suite
- Experience with various project management tools
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Project Manager
Please send resume for immediate consideration.