We are currently seeking a part-time Design/Media Intern to join our team. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-paced creative environment and gain valuable experience while working on a variety of projects for both our brand and our clientele.
- Bachelor’s degree (or college student working towards a degree) in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Media/Video Production, Digital Marketing, or related field
- Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere, etc.)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written; blogging, copywriting, and/or SEO experience is a plus
- Social media savvy with experience using and creating original content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn; data and analytics experience is a plus
- Ambitious and self-motivated with a positive attitude; able to take direction while offering strong initiative
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and resourceful; able to handle multiple high priority projects and work under tight deadlines
- Strong samples of work showcasing graphic design, blogging, animation, video production, and/or web design
- Assist the Vedia team with a wide array of creative projects and marketing initiatives
- Adhere to graphic standards and clearly defined brand guidelines
- Assist with on-site photography and video shoots
- Retouching photos, properly sourcing imagery, and preparing final files for digital purposes
- Contribute to Vedia’s social media accounts and blog by means of researching, writing, and preparing original content
- Departmental administrative work including phone calls, email correspondence, file management, data entry, etc.
Please note that this is a paid part-time internship.